Thursday 14 April 2011

Gestricktes/Knitted

Nachdem ich den ganzen Herbst und Winter nach einer kurzen Jacke mit Kragen gesucht habe, ohne Erfolg, habe ich mich entschlossen nach langer Zeit mal wieder zu stricken.  Hier nun das Resultat.  Anscheinend kann man es nicht verlernen!
Jetzt fehlen nur noch die Knöpfe.
 Throughout the Autumn and Winter I have been looking for a cardigan that was short and had a nice collar.  In the end I decided to knit one, although I haven't knitted for years.  Here is the result.  It's like the bicycle, once you've learnt it it will all come back to you!
The only thing left now is to find some nice buttons.
Liebe Grüße

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bimbi, I love this, the colors are glorious, job well done. What is the yarn???
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sweater! I love the yarn that you chose with the great color variations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...