Friday 29 July 2011

Cardigan/Jacke

 Diese Strickjacke habe ich jetzt schon eine ganze Weile in der Mache, aber gestern wurde sie endgültig fertig.
This cardigan has been taking quite a while, but yesterday I finally finished it.
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Resultat jetzt, besonders da ich ja schon eine ganze Menge gestrickt hatte als ich merkte, daß es einfach viel zu groß wird und wieder von vorn anfing.  Jetzt paßt sie super. 
Die gehäkelte Blende konnte ich mir auch nicht so recht vorstellen, da ich noch nie Gestricktes mit Gehäkeltem gemischt hatte, aber es ist wirklich ein schöner Abschluß.
I am quite pleased with the result, especially since I had knitted quite a bit when I realised that it was too big and started again from scratch.  It fits beautifully now.  
I wasn't sure about crocheting the front edges, because I had never mixed knit with crochet before, but it is a really nice finish.
 

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS jacket, love the color, would love to see a photo of it on you.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful jacket and I like the crocheted edge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...