Thursday 7 July 2011

Pesto

          Der Majoran ist dieses Jahr besonders ausgiebig, so daß ich beschloß ein etwas außergewöhnliches Pesto zu machen.
This year my marjoram is growing in abundance and I decided to make a somewhat unconventional Pesto.
Anstatt Basilikum habe ich einfach Majoran genommen und zerkleinert.
Instead of basil I used marjoram and cut it fine.
Dann habe ich die Nüße und Knoblauch untergerührt.
Then I added the garlic and nuts.
Zum Schluß mit Parmesan und Olivenöl gemischt bis die Konsistenz für meinen Geschmack richtig war und dann im Eiswürfelbehälter eingefroren.
Finally I added parmesan and olive oil until I had the desired consistency for my taste and then froze it in ice cube trays.


3 comments:

  1. Klingt ja interessant - und wozu gibt es das dann?
    Bin gespannt, ob es auch gut schmeckt ...
    Liebe Grüße
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, sounds divine! I love making variations of pesto. I once made a fantastic one using broccoli instead of basil and plain tasty cheddar cheese instead of parmesan. And the kids loved it!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious!! I love pesto, especially on my pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...